Are you looking for practical tools and practices that can help you connect with your deepest self? Are you interested in learning how to trust the essence of who you really are? If so, you will not want to miss this Opus Peace workshop that gives you self-help tools and experiences to connect with your BE-ing…with your sense of self.
Join the Opus Peace leadership team for a day of personal growth and discovery:
- Deborah Grassman NP, Founder
- Angie Snyder RN, MSN, MHA, CHPN President
- Jessica McCune RN, LMHC, Board of Directors
This is a VIRTUAL program that can be attended in the comfort of your home or office.
Objectives include learning how to:
- Forgive your body for aging, developing a chronic illness, or suffering the aftereffects of Covid
- Choose your Stance to change your relationship with a hardship so that it doesn’t develop into a burden
- Consult your “Wise Elder” to provide inner guidance
- Consult your dreams to access wisdom from your unconscious mind
- Mourn unmourned losses and hurts so they no longer block your vitality
- Anchor your Heart to stay grounded in your own skin
- Let pain and peace co-exist without fear
- Use an age-old contemplative practice to re-train the brain
- Implement gestalt letter-writing to integrate scattered pieces of self
SAVE THE DATE! Friday, January 21, 2022
10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST
Day-long Intensive PLUS Work-shopping Exercises!
Cost: $75 per person