Opus Peace is pleased to announce that the 4-day Soul Injury® Leadership Institute, that has trained nearly 300 people across the country on how to respond to Soul Injury®,
is now available as a virtual INTENSIVE – at half the cost!
Deborah Grassman, author of Peace at Last and The Hero Within, now brings this nationally-acclaimed program to the comfort and safety of your own home or workplace! This restructured, deep-dive, self-mastery, self-insight, hero journey carefully guides individuals on restoring personal peace through a series of presentations, exercises, and ceremonies.
This 4-day course is designed for:
- Personal Caregivers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Veterans & First Responders
- Seriously-ill or Chronically-ill people
- Traumatized, Abused, Neglected and Marginalized populations
- Elderly or Terminally-ill
- People impacted by COVID-19
- Personal growth and healing
As a participant you will:
- Learn about Soul Injury® on a personal level so you can apply it on a professional level
- Receive self-help tools to help you reckon with trauma, loss, hurt, guilt, and shame
- Participate in a special ceremony for caregivers impacted by the Pandemic
- Discover the scientific evidence for how Unmourned Loss/Hurt and Unforgiven Guilt/Shame impact the body while subtly and not-so-subtly sabotaging lives
- Learn how to facilitate hope and healing within yourself, your organization, your community, or your agency
- Develop a skill set to help you reckon with transition, chaos, and liminal space
Price includes all training materials, a special BE-hold box mailed to your doorstep, monthly educational webinars by Opus Peace staff & a one-year Individual Membership. Please note all times listed are Eastern Standard Time (EST).